We started this blog in January 2009 as a way to provide updates about InXpo as well as provide our thoughts about the virtual events industry, best practices and tips. Our goal is to provide knowledge that helps you to better plan, produce and deliver virtual experiences.
From tips to acquiring new audiences and incorporating social media to demonstrating the growth of our industry, here are the top posts of 2009:
- Steal these 12 Ideas for Your Virtual Event Acquisition Needs
- Event Marketer Webinar on Twitter – Key Takeaways
- Top Ten Virtual Event and Worlds People to Follow on Twitter
- Virtual Augments Face-to-Face – Reply to Forbes and HSMAI Surveys
- The Future of Virtual Events
- Industry Stats – Virtual Events Increasing
- MarketingProfs Virtual Conference a Success
- CEIR/GPJ Digital + Exhibiting Marketing Insights 2009
- Twitter Basics for Events
- A Glimpse into the Potential Power of Twitter for Event Marketing
Please drop us a note on Twitter, leave a comment or contact us above with any questions you have or topics you would like us to address here.