Did you know: INXPO has a powerful and unique webcasting platform, called XPOCAST? You can read more about it here:
- XPOCAST: Make Your Webcasts More Engaging With Personalized Audience Interaction
- XPOCAST: Latest INXPO Release Underscores The Power of The Platform
We’re looking for a Webcasting Engineer to join our growing Webcasting Team in Chicago, IL. Here’s the job summary:
Title: Webcasting Engineer
This position will report to the Webcasting Engineer Manager.
Description: The Webcasting Engineer is responsible for producing live and pre-recorded webcast events. This is a role which requires a highly detail oriented individual, who is comfortable interfacing with clients, and working in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Must be able to consistently meet project timelines and ensure client expectations are met and exceeded.
- Effectively execute client engagements and act as client point-of-contact for project related issues.
- Responsible for the successful production of live and on-demand webcasts.
- Successfully edit audio and video content within presentations.
- Technically support speakers during live and on-demand webcasts.
- Provide client training of the INXPO and preferred 3rd party provider’s webcasting platform.
- Provide feedback to Webcasting Engineer Manager on overall process flows and webcasting tools.
Must be able to use the following equipment and software packages with proficiency:
- Microsoft Office
- Audio/Video Tools
You can view the full description on the Careers page of our web site. If you’re interested, you can submit your resume to Adriana:
770 N Halsted, Street, Suite 6S, Chicago IL 60642
T: (312) 962-3746
F: (312) 962-3646