According to an Event Marketing Institute survey, 40% of respondents said they are already employing hybrid events, defined as an event with both virtual and physical components.
To provide valuable insight regarding how to plan, build and deploy a hybrid events strategy that drives real business results, we are holding “The Virtual Summit—How Hybrids Drive Real Business Results” on April 8, 2010. The summit will feature speakers from GE Healthcare, Cisco Systems and InXpo. Register for the event today. Have a question for the speakers? Leave a comment below or tweet #inxpolive.
Here’s more information about the summit:
WHAT: Virtual Event Summit—How Hybrids Drive Real Business Results
Attendees will learn:
- How to incorporate the right mix of physical and virtual for your audience
- How to promote the hybrid event to drive maximum attendance
- How to deliver content that is interactive and engaging for your audience
- How to identify the right type of technology for their event
WHEN: April 8, 2010 12:00-4:30 ET
HOW: Register today at: http://bit.ly/awiKT8
- Cisco Systems: Kelly Graham, Manager, Virtual Strategy and Shared Services, and Dannette Veale, Global Cisco Live and Networkers Virtual Manager, Corporate Event Marketing
- GE Healthcare: Jim Salinsky, Global Webmaster
- InXpo: Chris Meyer, Executive Vice President; John Leahy, Director; Michael Westcott, Vice President
- Moderator: Elliot Markowitz, Programming Director