Guest post by Eileen Casey, marketing manager with InXpo.
Over the past few months, InXpo has been growing our social media presence. In this post, I would like to invite you to connect with us and share your thoughts about the industry and how we’re doing. I’ll add to this page as we add to our social media presence.
Connect with InXpo
- Facebook Fan Page: Become a Fan of InXpo.
- Twitter: Tweets about virtual events, videos with industry experts and more. There are several InXpo employees who also Tweet from a previous post.
- YouTube Channel: Video interviews of customers, industry experts and InXpo on virtual events, social media and other related topics
Join the Conversation
- Virtual Event Strategists: Created by Dennis Shiao, an employee of InXpo and author of It’s All Virtual , the group now has over 170 members
- LinkedIn Virtual Events Forum: Created by our CEO, Malcolm Lotzof, this group has over 100 members.
Tweet This on Twitter:
Become a fan of @InXpoLive and join the conversation: http://bit.ly/4mIXP #FB #Virtual