Today, I’m happy to announce the introduction of XpoTalk TV, a series of video interviews with publishers, corporate and event planners, marketers, and InXpo employees. The purpose of the videos is to provide informational content that explores various topics related to virtual events and the events industry at large.
The videos will be a combination of formal sit downs (like this one) or “on the street” interviews as we meet interesting people via our day-to-day work. In this inaugural video, I was interviewed by Adam Mankoff, our host with the most and a co-founder of InXpo, about social media and virtual events.
Here’s a quick overview of the video topics:
- Social media and virtual events can connect, educate and engage your audiences online
- They’re both about the online conversations and connections you have with people
- Combining virtual events and social media can enhance your marketing
- This is low cost with high return and greater reach
- It’s about leveraging social media within the virutal events to create an engaging experience
Tweet this on Twitter
To make this easier for you, just cut and paste the following:
Introducing XpoTalk TV – Industry Interviews and Views: Social media and virtual events by @inxpolive: http://twurl.nl/6wowrr#eventprofs